What is the role of the panel and board?
- To identify potential areas of enquiry from performance data
- To agree an area of enquiry
- To lead a process of co-enquiry and co-design, involving residents and colleagues
- Discover what is going well / not so well
- Reflect on existing customer feedback
- To identify resources, information, and training needs
- Ensure the process is inclusive and generates firm recommendations
- Gather information about the service area in question
- Agree on recommendations to support service improvements
- Monitor the service to check that improvements are taking place as expected
What’s been scrutinised?
You can read about the topics brought forward for scrutiny and the outcomes of that work by clicking on the case studies posted below after each Bridge meeting.
You can also contact our engagement team to find out more about our engagement panel and scrutiny work by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to contact our engagement panel co-chairs to find out more about the work they do, please email: email@example.com
Upcoming Bridge meetings
Wednesday 17 May
Wednesday 23 August
Wednesday 20 December
Learn more about our engagement panel and how you can get involved