Direct Debit is safe, reliable, and easy. It is a quick, and hassle-free way to make your rent payment on time.
Once set up, you don’t need to worry about your rent payments. Your payment is automatically taken from your bank account making sure that you don’t fall into arrears.
But that’s not all. There are more benefits to paying your rent by Direct Debit.
- Never miss a payment: Your rent is automatically paid on the due date. You choose the payment date that works best for you.
- Save time and effort: You won’t have to make manual payments, saving you time and effort.
- Safe and reliable: Payments go direct from your bank with a Direct Debit payment guarantee. You’ll know that your rent payment is made.
- Avoid rent arrears: By paying your rent on time, you can avoid any rent arrears.
- Peace of mind: You can rest assured that your rent is always paid on time. You will have peace of mind and less financial stress.
Win a £50 shopping voucher!
We’re running our special promotion again throughout September!
Set up a Direct Debit to pay your rent and we’ll enter you in our free prize draw, running from 1-30 September, to win a £50 shopping voucher! Your first Direct Debit payment can start any time* convenient to you, for example 1 November. You just need to set it up during September to be in with a chance of winning.
Don’t worry if you set up your Direct Debit during July when our special promotion started you’ll still be entered in our prize draw to win. The draw now closes on 30 September.
Setting up your Direct Debit is easy. Here’s how:
- Use our online Direct Debit form.
- Over the phone. Call us on 0117 942 4600 and speak to one of our team or your Income Officer.
- In the post. Call us and we’ll send you a Direct Debit form in the post. Fill it in and return it to us free of charge. Remember to return your form before the 31 July to be included in our free prize draw.
We’re here to help
If you need help please get in touch. Call 0117 942 4600 and ask to speak to your Income Officer. Once set up, if you need to change your Direct Debit at any time just let us know. We can make any changes for you.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make paying your rent quick and easy. Sign up today, and you could win a £50 shopping voucher!
*Please note: It takes at least twelve working days to set up your Direct Debit. Once this has been done, you’ll receive a letter in the post within 3 working days from Allpay who process Direct Debits on our behalf. The letter will confirm that your Direct Debit has been set up and will include your Direct Debit guarantee.