Direct Debit is a safe, simple direct way to make, and amend rent and service charge payments, straight from your account.
Why use direct debit?
- It’s simple – it only takes a few minutes to set up. You can complete our online form below or call us.
- It’s convenient – you choose when and how often payments are made.
- It’s secure – the Direct Debit guarantee protects all your payments.
- It’s flexible – we can change your direct debit at your request.
How to set up your Direct Debit:
- The quickest and easiest way is to use our online form below.
- Call us on 0117 942 4600 and speak to one of our team or your Income Officer.
- By Post. Call us and we’ll send you’re a Direct Debit form in the post. Fill it out and return to us free of charge.
*Please note: Allpay (who process Direct Debits on our behalf) require a minimum of twelve working days from your request to the start date of your Direct Debit to set this up. You will receive written confirmation from Allpay and a copy of the Direct Debit guarantee once the Direct Debit has been set up. You should continue to make payments as shown on your rent statement until you receive the confirmation letter telling you that the Direct Debit is set up.
Allpay is a flexible way to pay rent used by many residents. You use the payment reference number on your rent card.
Why use allpay?
- Flexible – pay any time online, by phone, by app, at the Post Office or anywhere with the PayPoint sign
- Easy – pay using a credit or debit card online or by phone
- Convenient – you can keep track of payments and update your personal details
- Secure – allpay is certified by Mastercard and Visa
You can also pay via mobile with a smartphone app – download here
You can also pay by phone 24 hours, 7 days a week
0330 041 6497
Have your payment reference number on your rent card and a debit or credit card
Go to a PayPoint
With a PayPoint card you can pay your rent by cash, debit card or cheque at a place convenient to you.
Pay your rent by phone
allpay 24-hour payment service
0330 041 6497
You can call allpay 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Have your payment reference number on your rent card and a debit or credit card ready.
You can also call our customer services team during office hours on 0117 942 4600
Pay your rent in person
You can come into our office to pay your rent by debit card or cheque. We cannot take cash payments.
Monday 8.30am – 5pm
Tuesday 8.30am – 5pm
Wednesday 10.30am – 5pm
Thursday 8.30am – 5pm
Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Eden House, 10 Eastgate Office Park, Bristol BS5 6XX