Could you help us to decide things for Brighter Places? Our board needs three residents to join a new group called the customer experience committee.
And we’ll support you all the way!
This is a great opportunity for you to have a bigger say in what Brighter Places does. We offer training and help so that any resident can apply.
Have your say
The new customer experience committee will begin work in January 2024. It will meet regularly and include three residents. They will tell us what it’s like to live in a Brighter Places home and what we could do better.
The committee will also work with our managers and people who work in our teams. It will work with our engagement panel which already meets each month. The aim is to give you more say in what we decide, to help us improve our services.
Anyone can apply
If you want a bigger say in what we do. If you would like to get to know other people who live in Brighter Places homes. If you would like to meet our board members, this opportunity is for you.
Anyone can apply for membership. It does not matter if you have not done this before. We can offer you support to do this.
Apply to us by Sunday 26 November 2023
Find out more
There are lots of ways to find out more.
- Come along to one of our learning sessions. You’ll meet residents from our engagement panel, and board members that you will be working with:
Online (Zoom) – Thursday, 16 November 2023, 6pm-7.30pm
At our office (Eden House) – Wednesday, 22 November 2023, 5pm – 6.30pm
To join a learning session call our engagement team on 0117 942 4600 or by email: email@example.com
- Take a look at our resident pack. You can download it here. It has more information about the committee, the role and some frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- We’ve also put our FAQs here on our website. So you can jump straight to them to answer any questions you may have.
How to apply
You can apply for membership here or by scanning the QR code below with your smart phone. If you need help with the form please get in touch. Call our engagement team on 0117 942 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The team is waiting to help you.
- Apply by – Sunday 26 November
- You will hear back from us – The week starting 27 November
- Interviews – Take place the week starting 4 December
We look forward to hearing from you!