Our Summer of Listening Big Door Knock starts on Wednesday 20 July!
Our residents are at the heart of everything we do.
We’d like to meet as many residents as we can during the five-week Big Door Knock from 20 July to 24 August, and get your views on how we’re doing and what we can do better.
Dates we’ll be in your area:
Our colleagues will be in your area on the dates below between 10.00 am and 2.30 pm.
- Lockleaze – Wednesday 20 July
- Cheswick – Thursday 21 July
- Horfield – Monday 25 July
- Horfield – Tuesday 26 July
- Southmead – Tuesday 26 July
- Lawrence Weston, Henbury and Brentry – Wednesday 27 July
- Swindon – Wednesday 27 July
- Mangotsfield, Kingswood and Emersons – Thursday 28 July
- Swindon – Monday 1 August
- Yate, Chipping Sodbury and Patchway – Tuesday 2 August
- Southville, Totterdown and Bedminster – Wednesday 3 August
- Hartcliffe, Hengrove and Ashton – Thursday 4 August
- Easton, Old Market and Freemantle – Monday 8 August
- Montpelier, St Andrews, Redland and Cotham – Tuesday 9 August
- St Pauls, St Agnes and St Werburghs – Wednesday 10 August
- St Pauls, St Agnes and St Werburghs – Thursday 11 August
- Elderberry Walk, Southmead – Monday 22 August
- Horfield – Tuesday 23 August
- Bath and Frome – Wednesday 24 August
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll get to meet your Brighter Places housing team
- Tell us how we can support our diverse resident community and your cost of living concerns
Look out for us and please take part!
If you miss us – no problem
- We’ll post a survey to all residents so you can give your views on how we’re doing.
- We’ll also post to all residents in August an invitation to the Summer of Listening event and a raffle ticket to the free prize draw with a chance of winning up to £100 in shopping vouchers!