Our vision and values
Brighter Places was created by the merger of United Communities and Solon in 2021 based on a shared vision and common values.
Together with residents, we set out our vision for moving forward as a bigger, stronger organisation.
1. Great customer experience
- To meet the needs of residents
- To work together with residents, communities and colleagues to design our services
2. Great place to work
- To recognise the passion, creativity and energy of our colleagues
- To support and inspire colleagues to do their best
- To invest in the development and wellbeing of colleagues
- To create an environment of openness, empowerment and accountability where all colleagues can thrive
3. Great homes, places and partnerships
- To provide safe and comfortable homes where residents feel proud to live
- To work closely with communities to develop the homes they need
- To work toward our promise to deliver 1,000 new homes by 2027
- To ensure that all our homes are energy efficient and carbon neutral