As Bristol’s largest housing association with 3,300 homes in Bristol and surrounding areas, over 8,000 residents, and ambitious plans, this is an exciting time to join us!
We’re looking for a high calibre individual to become our new Chair. If you’re dynamic, strategic, and committed to continuing to help us shape our five-year strategy which focusses on customer experience, safe and secure energy efficient homes, and to address the affordable housing shortage within Bristol, we’d love to hear from you.
The role of Chair is to provide leadership and direction to Board, Committees and the Chief Executive, and to ensure that as an association our affairs are conducted in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong leadership and communication skills
- previous experience in a leadership or chairing role
- the skills and experience to foster and build relationships with the Board and the Chief Executive
- a strong commitment to work with our Engagement Panel to ensure that residents are at the heart of decision making and play a key role in those decisions
- the experience to act as an ambassador for Brighter Places
Moon Executive Search has been appointed as our Search Partner to support our recruitment for the role of Chair.
Click here to find out more and to apply.
Or for further information and to receive a candidate briefing pack, please contact Vanessa Moon or Simon Quinn on 01275 371 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org