Our people are our greatest asset and we offer a supportive working environment for all. We are proud of our openness, focusing on colleague development and wellbeing. We're also investing in the best tools to deliver great service.
We are a friendly team of just over 100 people and committed to being a great place to work. We are Bristol based and offer a variety of housing and service support roles.
About Brighter Places:
Brighter Places is your place to belong – and help others find their way home. Here, everyone is welcome, everyone is valued and has a Brighter Place to belong.
Brighter Places was established in 2021, through the merger of United Communities and Solon South West. This launched a new phase in a proud history of social housing in Bristol and surrounding areas. We manage 3,300 homes.
The creation of Brighter Places will lead to a greater investment in existing and new homes in the city. It also builds on a proud legacy of civil rights resistance, community activism and co-operative associations that dates back to the 1960’s.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays + one day volunteering leave + ability to buy up to five days additional annual leave
- £700 flexi-benefit that can be used towards breaks away, treatments, counselling, fitness activities insurances, family activities and many more options
- Hybrid working (role dependant)
- 6.16% pension contribution + life assurance
- Company sick pay of up to 14 weeks full pay + 14 weeks half pay
- Employee interest free loan of up to £1000
- Development opportunities to enhance your career through Brighter Places University
- Paid professional membership
- A host of other benefits including; free immunisation, eye tests, discounted bus fares, independent financial advice, EAP, fresh fruit and more!
- Keep up to date with our vacancies – scroll down this page and follow us on LinkedIn