Following the creation of Brighter Places, we continue to thrive and grow. We understand that every role plays a key part in delivering our short- and long-term goals and we focus on recruiting and retaining talent. We believe in our values and are committed to continuously improving for the people and communities we serve.
In support of our continued growth, we are pleased to announce that a vacancy has become available for a part-time fixed term contract for 3 and a half months, to join our team and play a key role in our delivery of 1,000 homes by 2027.
What you will receive
- A starting salary of £30,470.28 with the opportunity to obtain additional performance related pay increments
- 30 hours per week Pro Rata in a hybrid / agile working environment
- Up to 30 days annual leave + Bank holidays + 1 day volunteering leave + ability to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- £700 flexi-benefit per year that can be used towards breaks away, treatments, counselling, fitness activities insurances, family activities and many more options
- 16% pension contribution + life assurance
- Company sick pay of up to 14 weeks full pay + 14 weeks half pay
- Access to an interest free loan of up to £1000
- Access to development opportunities to enhance your career through Brighter Places University
- Paid professional membership
- As well as a whole host of other benefits including; free immunisation, eye tests, discounted bus fares, independent financial advice, EAP, fresh fruit in the offices and more!
What will you be doing?
- To develop and deliver a high quality, proactive housing management service which responds effectively to reports of Anti-social Behaviour (ASB) and relets our empty homes in a timely manner to our agreed standards.
- To ensure our services provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To deliver an excellent housing management service to our residents, focussing on their needs and expectations.
- To provide line management for the Empty Homes team to ensure ending our tenancies, allocations and reletting are undertaken within agreed standards, and minimise rent loss and empty property turnaround times.
- To provide line management for the Anti-social Behaviour team that investigates and actions reports of anti-social behaviour whilst supporting complainants and perpetrators. To support the team with any legal action that is required.
- To calculate and monitor Key Performance Data in these areas of delivery.
Who are we looking for?
At Brighter Places attitude is key! We are looking for candidates to really drive forward and challenge us with new ways of thinking. Values driven with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
You will have a proven track record with experience in a similar role, be customer conscious when making decisions and you will take a collaborative approach with the ability to develop and sustain partnerships with a range of external and internal stakeholders.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please complete our application form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any reasonable adjustments or have any specific needs to apply, please let us know and we would be happy to help.
The closing date for this vacancy is October 1st 2023.
Should you require further information about this position, please contact us on email@example.com.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you need any reasonable adjustments or have any specific needs, we can support with in relation to your application please do let us know.