IT and Database Analyst ( Asset Pro)
Are you looking for a place to belong and help others find their way home? We’re looking for an IT and Database Analyst to help make a difference every single day.
IT and Database Analyst – Asset Pro
Fixed Term Contract – 31st March 2024
Full time – 37 hours
Closing date: 6th November 2023
In this role you will provide technical support and operational delivery of the implementation of the MRI Asset Pro system providing the technical expertise to the data and performance team and wider homes directorate.
We value colleagues who consistently demonstrate and champion our values and who create positive relationships with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
Although not an exhaustive list, this role will include:
- Implementation and configuration of the MRI Asset Pro system in line with the needs of the business ensuring we maximise the usage of the system.
- Process mapping of workflows to maximise flow of work through the Asset Pro system ensuring the system links through to our other MRI products where required.
- Guide the data and performance team through the implementation and configuration process supporting with the reconciliation of data where required.
- Develop solution designs and specifications for the Asset Pro modules to be delivered with detailed implementation plans.
- Provide support with data manipulation, import and extraction and develop and design reports for use within the association.
- Maintain documentation of the design and configuration of the Asset Pro system including solutions and knowledge base articles.
- Identify data and security risks within the current process and systems and develop workable solutions escalating where appropriate.
- Develop testing scripts for use at upgrades and support with upgrading the Asset Pro operating system
- Act as the liaison between MRI and the business with a focus on minimising external consultancy time and maximising VFM through ensuring clear SOWs are in place.
- Develop and provide end user training and guides on Asset Pro modules identifying key issues and providing colleagues with the tools to deliver solutions.
- Support in the development of internal competence with regards to system changes / improvements with a view to reducing the need for external support.
- Take part in IT infrastructure improvements, application updates, networking, DR testing and various data integration and exchange projects.
Whether you join us to share your skills or gain new ones, to lift people up or learn about yourself, you’ll be valued, challenged and very welcome. No matter who you are, where you’re from, or the journey you’ve been on so far, we’ll welcome your unique experience and perspective – and help you find your brighter future.
Depending on the role, we don’t always require relevant experience and via our Brighter Places University we offer training and mentoring to help you get the most out of your role.
For this role we are looking for individuals who have:
- Experience in the development and configuration of Asset Pro with a working knowledge of the integration with other MRI modules.
- Technical knowledge in relation to Asset Pro including the creation of technical documentation and testing script creation.
- Successfully worked with a wide range of stakeholders to provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and planning skills to achieve results.
- Customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative towards individual and team objectives associated with the role
- We are a friendly team of just over 100 people and are committed to being a great place to work
- We are a ‘Best Companies Very Good to Work For’ winner in 2023
- We operate a hybrid working environment with a mix of in office and remote working (role dependent)
- We offer 30 days of annual leave + bank holidays + one day volunteering annually + the ability to buy up to five extra days each year (pro rata)
- We offer up to £700 flexi-benefit that can be used towards breaks away, treatments, counselling, fitness activities insurance and many more options
- Pension contribution of 6.16%
- Company sick pay of up to 14 weeks full pay + 14 weeks half pay
- Interest free employee loans up to £1000
- Development opportunities via the Brighter Places university
- Paid professional memberships and subscriptions
- Plus a whole host of other benefits including; free immunisations, eye tests, discounted bus fares, independent financial advice, an employee assistance programme, fresh fruit in the offices and more
How to apply:
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
The easiest way to apply is via our application form linked below but your application can be in any format you like; letter, CV, presentation, video, voice note – we will accept all reasonable adjustments to support your application to work with us. Please make sure you include;
- Why you are suitable for the role and how you align with our values
- Your previous experience
- Your qualifications and skills
If you think you have the right attitude, drive and determination but perhaps not the right experience don’t worry.
At Brighter Places we recognise and nurture talent. We like to recruit both highly skilled, experienced colleagues and those who are looking for get their foot on the ladder; perhaps just starting out or looking for a career change.
If you’d like an informal chat about the position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you need any reasonable adjustments or have any specific needs we can support with in relation to your application please do let us know at the email above.
Brighter Places is a disability confident employer and any applicants who disclose a disability and meet our minimum criteria will be offered a guaranteed interview.