Senior Property Compliance Officer
Following the creation of Brighter Places we continue to thrive and grow. We understand that every role plays a key part in delivering our short and long term goals and we focus on recruiting and retaining talent. We believe in our values and are committed to continuously improving for the people and communities we serve.
In support of our continued growth we are pleased to announce that a vacancy has become available for a permanent, full time Senior Property Compliance Officer to join our team and play a key role in ensuring that our homes meet and exceed all property health, safety and compliance standards, protecting our customers and our reputation as a landlord.
If you have been working in compliance management at a similar level already or looking for the next opportunity to step up, this could be the right role for you!
What you will receive
- A starting salary of £37,580 with the opportunity to obtain additional performance related pay increments
- 37 hours per week in a hybrid / agile working environment
- 30 days annual leave + Bank holidays + 1 day volunteering leave + ability to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- £700 flexi-benefit per year that can be used towards breaks away, treatments, counselling, fitness activities insurances, family activities and many more options
- 6.16% pension contribution + life assurance
- Company sick pay of up to 14 weeks full pay + 14 weeks half pay
- Access to an interest free loan of up to £1000
- Access to development opportunities to enhance your career through Brighter Places University
- Paid professional membership
- As well as a whole host of other benefits including; free immunisation, eye tests, discounted bus fares, independent financial advice, EAP, fresh fruit in the offices and more!
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all property compliance data is logged, actioned and recorded to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements for health and safety purposes.
- Liaise with contractors to ensure excellent standards of customer service are maintained, and monitor delivery of their contracted duties including making and keeping appointments, completion dates and non-access.
- Oversee the monitoring, analysis and reporting of compliance performance, including all statutory reporting requirements.
- Work closely with the Housing Services and Development teams to ensure we are meeting the standards required in the areas for which they are responsible, for example legionella, cleaning, and asbestos.
Who are we looking for?
At Brighter Places attitude is key! We are looking for candidates to really drive forward and challenge us with new ways of thinking. Values driven with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service, you will be a real champion of delivering our property related safety servicing programmes.
You will be customer conscious and will take a collaborative approach with the ability to develop and sustain partnerships with a range of external and internal stakeholders.
So, how do you apply?
For an informal chat about this position, please contact us on email@example.com
The closing date for this vacancy is 15th October 2023 at 9am.
To apply, we ask candidates to please complete our application form below or send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we recognise that this doesn’t suit everyone so please contact us at the email above if you need adjustments to allow you to apply.
At Brighter Places, we know diversity within the work place fosters creativity and innovation. We are committed to equality of opportunity, to being fair and inclusive, and to being a place where all belong.
We therefore particularly encourage applications from candidates who are likely to be underrepresented in Brighter Places workforce. These include people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, LGBTQI+ candidates and applicants with disabilities.
If you need any reasonable adjustments or have any specific needs we can support with in relation to your application please do let us know, we will be happy to help.